Learn, Earn and Save (U-LEARN II) Project
- Local Government Authorities - Ukerewe District Council, Ilemela Municipal Council, Nyamagana Municipal Council, Kwimba District Council, Magu District Council, Sengerema District Council, Misungwi District Council, Geita District Council, Musoma Municipal Council, Musoma District Council, Tarime District Council, Rorya District Council, Bunda District and Town Council, Butiama District Council, Serengeti District Council.
- Government Agency - Vocational Education and Training Authority(VETA)
Private Sector Companies
- Hospitality Sector - Legrand Hotel, Rest Africa Investment, Moscow One Hotel, Ray Dance Hotel, Pigeon Hotel, Isamilo Hotel, Afrilux Hotel, New Serengeti Loafs, Midland Hotel, Green Pitch Victoria Hotel, New Sun City Hotel.
- Construction Sector - Babuu Workshop, Jephuta Workshop, The Ramogi Electrical Engineering Contractor, The T/A New Sky Fumigation and Building Company, Fidel Mathew Wabanhu Timber & Carpentry Company, Mikidadi Abdalah Sebitango Workshop, Zengo Magagi Polle Workshop, Kisesa Training Institute, Kyarano Training Institute, Bonge Welding & Fabrication, Elisha M. Busimba Timber, Aziz Rubare Timber Workshop.
- Agribusiness Sector - Samaki Kwanza Bunda Group, Kilimo Mseto Agricultural Inputs, Ngudu Agrovet, Mwitongo Lodge & Farm, Kwimba Agrovet, Magu Rice Co-operative Society.
Skills for Employment Tanzania (SET) Project
- The Vocational Educational and Training Authority (VETA)
- Morogoro Vocational Teachers Training College (MVTTC)
- Private Sector Organizations
- Public & Private Agricultural Training Providers
- Local Government Authorities